If you would like to join our family for what will be one of the most rewarding work experiences of your life and have the opportunity to get paid … “to make fun happen” … then read on. Are you confident, enthusiastic, adventurous and a fun-loving person? Then you’ll fit right in.
Shift Manager (Part time 10 – 25 hrs) – Responsible for day-to-day operations at Playdium including:
· guest service excellence
· team performance management
· cash management and policy adherence
· health and safety
· selling and managing birthday parties, group bookings and merchandise
· cleanliness and maintenance of the location
· career-minded individual who is looking for a management development role
· minimum 1 year experience in a related guest services environment
· excellent written and verbal communication skills
· computer skills
· demonstrated team leadership skills
· time management, problem-solving/decision making, conflict management skills
Entertainment Coordinator (Part Time, Evenings and Weekends)
Put your outgoing personality and positive attitude to work. Are you an “entertainer”? Do you love to work with people of all ages, especially children? If so, Playdium is the place for you!
· Host birthday parties
· Make sure our guests are having FUN!
· Work the cash register
· Answer phones
· Ensure a safe and fun environment for the guests
· You must be a fun, outgoing, energetic team player!
· You must love going the extra mile for guests and always provide excellent guest service.
· You must enjoy working with people of all ages, especially children.
· You must have excellent communication skills and the ability to resolve guest’s concerns.
· You must be available to work evenings and weekends.
· Customer service experience is an asset